The fastest growing segment of the financial services industry is ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY) superannuation.
Few avenues to wealth are more beneficial than Superannuation and, for that reason, we have simplified the investment and administration of your SMSF.
Did You Know?
By having a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF), you can generally exercise more control and care than by having your fund invested with large fund managers. More control on its own may not be a sufficient reason to run your own fund; but when the benefits are considered carefully, it’s little wonder that so many are opting to take this direction.
With your own SMSF, you can:
- Have up to four members (may include family)
- Have tax benefits accrue to members of the fund instead of being shared among many others
- Determine how your contributions are invested
- Include a suitable level of life insurance cover
- Aim for a specific retirement objective
- Receive regular reporting on investment progress
- Select your own share portfolio (or let Joseph Palmer & Sons do it for you)
- Avoid a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to investments
- Decide which type of retirement benefit you require
- Obtain personalised advice on retirement income strategies
- With Joseph Palmer, save on fees by having our experts invest and administer your fund for you
Please click here for more information on our investment management services.